BMT is specialised setting up, running and validating wind, wave and flow models. Depending on the phase of a project, we have a battery of databases and tools to quickly provide the client with fit-for purpose operational and design data within the required time and budget.
The quality of our work is determined not only by our knowledge of coastal processes but also by our experience working with design engineers in projects including:
- Mooring design and operability assessment studies for LNG terminals (see e.g. http://bmtshipandcoast.bmthq.com/consultancy/fsru-siting-and-feasibility/ )
- Operability assessment at FSRU locations, jetties and in ports;
- Design criteria assessment for offshore structures, including oil rigs, wind farms and tidal devices
- Coastal defences, port and terminal design;
- Design criteria assessment for subsea pipeline infrastructure