BMT has a highly skilled field data capture team, supported by a full range of field sampling and monitoring equipment, together with two survey vessels and a scuba diving team certified for commercial activities.
Our field data capture team offers the following services:
- Quality procedures to ensure that field data is collected at the highest standard
- Professional staff with over 100 years of collective involvement in environmental studies
- Design and implementation of short or longer term baseline surveys and monitoring programs
- Permanently installed instruments and those used for short term measurements of water quality, tide, flood and groundwater levels, water currents, climatic conditions and coastal processes
- Two boats, specifically designed for environmental monitoring and data capture
- Data capture suitable for subsequent computer condition monitoring, models and other use
These services are provided by our specialist operating company in Australia.
For general enquiries relating to Specialist Field Investigations, please contact Paul Wilkinson
Environment Managing Directors
BMT Group Ltd